1. January was full of setting new intentions, basking in the newness of a blank page and reflecting on what the last year brought us.
2. This month we made and talked through crazy dreams together, things that are crazy-impossible for us to accomplish alone but just big enough for Jesus to show off. One being, this year we’d love to see Bethsaida Productions bring in enough clients to pay our rent in-full in 2019. Crazy right? But that’s the best part about dreaming big and believing in the impossible!
3. We’re learning to partner together in our different ministries and we’re loving it. Coming along one another and being each other’s biggest cheerleaders has been so rewarding. And through it we get to see the joy it brings to one another.
4. We began to practice letting go of all control and fear, two very tricky and consuming concepts that if you’re not careful can take over unexpectedly. We’re learning to lean in and trust. Not just to trust God but to trust God in the process of everything. And to know there’s no mountain bigger than Him. We’re resting in Psalm 13:5 “But I trust in your unfailing love” as we head into February.
5. The end of 2018 and all of January we’ve been really practicing how to “live better,” to “thrive” in our daily living. We’re practicing how to manage our time together, with friends and family, putting simple disciplines in place to better our physical and spiritual health, and being intentional with our purchases by researching our brands we love and where our foods are coming from.
What about you friends? What were 5 things in January for you?!